- Detention residents from the five counties are billed $50.00 per day.
- Invoices will have the juvenile’s name as the billing name, however parents and/or legal guardians are responsible for the total amount due regardless of the juvenile’s age.
- Invoices are mailed out the first week of every month and payments are due by the 4th day of the following month.
- A minimum payment of $25.00 is due each month, and can be brought into the facility or mailed to:
5-C Juvenile Detention Center
423 North 2300 East
St. Anthony, ID 83445
If a receipt is required, the payee must include a self addressed, stamped envelope.
- 5-C is unable to waive any fees incurred by juveniles, regardless of circumstance.
- Invoices that are over 60 days late will be turned to probation officers who will then recommend that the collection process begin.
- Unpaid balances will be turned over to the Credit Bureau of Eastern Idaho. Their contact information is as follows:
Credit Bureau of Eastern Idaho
115 East Main Street
Rexburg, ID 83440
Questions concerning the Five County Detention & Youth Rehabiliation Center can be directed to the front office during our normal business hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. A 5-C receptionist will be happy to help you.
If you have any further questions, please call the facility and ask to diretly speak with Administrative Assistant Kristine Richards.