More program details
- The 5-C Treatment Center has professionally trained Case Managers that work with the treatment groups (male/female) offenders. Each Case Manager meets with the juvenile weekly.
- Five County operates under the jurisdiction of the Fremont County Joint School District #215.
- VOICES Five County Detention and Youth Rehabilitation Center offers Gender Specific Programming.
- Juveniles participate in drug and alcohol treatment groups. These groups deal with addictions in juveniles lives. Groups and Classes are determined by the facilitator.
- TREATMENT PLAN/DBT DIARY CARDS Residents complete and turn in DBT Diary Cards on a weekly basis to their clinical therapist.
- At the 5 County Treatment and Rehabilitation Center female juveniles (treatment groups) have the opportunity to participate and complete structured group builders.